If you’ve been inactive on Instagram, now’s the perfect time to active on the Instagram which is a Current Boom Nowadays
Till Now Over a billion active users and counting. New features and functions are coming on Instagram for business being rolled out on a regular basis.
The hype is real.
However, the ever-changing Instagram algorithm features are proving to be a challenge for brands looking to maximize their engagement.
And while the change in reach isn’t as significant as Facebook’s recent updates, this is an excellent opportunity to double-check that you’re following Instagram’s to make your brand famous
Here are some tips your brand needs to Act on:-
- Optimize your Bio:-
Businesses or any brand page often obsess over their photos and captions so much that they forget one of the most vital parts to add in their Instagram profile.
That is their bio.
Your Instagram bio represents some seriously valuable services of your brand. From attracting visitors to your promotions, adding a call to action button, there are lots of things that brands can do in just a few words.
Here’s a quick checklist of what you can include in your bio depend upon what your business might be:-
- A branded hashtag to encourage tagging and to share your brand page or your profile
- A slogan or brief description that speaks to your brand voice
- An Instagram-specific relevant bio link pointing to your homepage or a promotion (hint: you can use a URL tracker like Bitly to assess your Instagram traffic further)
- Don’t sleep on Stories:-
Among our most important Instagram tips for brands, this is one of the important ones for your content strategy.
Stories represent a clear priority for Instagram right now. They’re among the most popular types of content by far, acting as a sort of spiritual successor to Snapchat. Users can’t get enough of today’s time-sensitive, “self-destruct” style content.
Meanwhile, new features such as Stories ads and audience polls further signal that the platform wants brands on board. If you’re looking for a boost in post engagement, customized your stories than running regular Stories.
The beauty of Stories is that there ’s no need for them to be polished or perfect. You can add Snapshots, selfies and bite-sized posts that show off your brand in the real world.
- Produce more video content:–
Although Instagram Stories might be king for content, videos aren’t far behind.
The need to produce video is universal among all social networks, and Instagram is no exception.
Instagram is more about compelling and creative visual content. Videos are an original way to add up the entertainment value of your feed instantly.
- Figure out your publishing frequency:-
If you’re looking for Instagram tips to increase your reach, start by looking at how you manage your posts to be there on specific time
In other words, how many time you’re posting your stories and at what time your content is going live for your audience.
Most brands are publishing to their Instagram post at least once or twice a day. It allows brands plenty of time to map out what they want to publish and fine-tune their posts, too.
- Include a call-to-action in your captions:-
It is much like your Instagram bio; there’s much more to any given Instagram caption than attracts the audience.
Captions give an opportunity not only to show off your creative side to add in your post or stories but also encourage engagement among followers.
Here are some examples of how to attract fans and followers to take action via captions:-
- Asking questions in the stories or pot
- Encourage sharing your post via hashtags and regrams
- To Publish “tag-a-friend” posts that encourage conversations between users
- Point people to your bio link
- In short, putting a bit of extra effort into your captions can help step up your engagement rate.
- Rethink on how you to use hashtags for your brand:-
- In captions, many brands are scrambling for Instagram tips on how the heck to use hashtags.
- The two significant functions of hashtags are making your posts searchable while also encouraging hashtag shares among your audience.
- Often you’ll see a combination of branded hashtags (#RedCup) and broader, community tags (#coffee), serving as a sort of best of both worlds.
- If you’re still stuck on how to use hashtags, perhaps the biggest Instagram tips we can offer is not to stuff them.
- Based on our numbers, a “less is more” mentality seems to work best versus trying to cram dozens of tags into your captions.
- But consider that sometimes the best way to use hashtags is to, well, not use them at all. At least not all the time.
- Again, creativity counts on Instagram. Don’t be afraid to post the occasional photo that speaks for itself.
- Regram your fans and followers of your page:-
- Feel overwhelmed with how much you’re expected to post on Instagram?
- That’s why it’s ideal to let your followers do some of the work for you.
- With the help of a branded hashtag, you can regularly encourage fans to post user-generated content that you can in turn regram yourself.
- It allows you to show your audience some love while also having a constant stream of content at your disposal.
- Promote your presence beyond Instagram:-
- Do your customers, and existing social followers know that you’re on Instagram?
- Seems like a no-brainer, but you might be surprised how many brands squander their off-platform promotion.
- For example, you can make occasional references to your Instagram on other networks such as Facebook and Twitter.
- As far as your website goes, social media buttons and embedding your feeds on your homepage are a good start.
- And if you have an email list, likewise include social buttons and regularly refer to your Instagram presence.
- Actively engage with other accounts:-
- One of the biggest mistakes that brands make on Instagram is that they do all the talking.
- Replying to questions and tags from your followers is not only good customer service but also a positive signal for your engagement rate.
- Because how you go back-and-forth with actual people matters more than an arbitrary follower count.
- Make your presence more human:-
- Rather than comments, anything you can do to show off the human side of your brand through your Instagram content is a major part in Instagram
- That is the reason why more and more businesses are focusing on storytelling and people-centric posts rather than just blasting products and promos.
- Keep up with a content calendar:-
- To keep up the content calendar, There is no shortage of options regarding what you can post.
- Product and customer photos. Text overlays and memes. Selfies and snapshots in the wild. And that only scratches the surface.
- To organize what you’re posting on your page and look at your Instagram presence as a whole, a content calendar is a game-changer.
- Monitor your Instagram analytics:-
- Your Brand needs to know which types of content are their top-performers and where they need to improve regarding their reach.
- You can tag posts as part of your Instagram campaigns, which allow you to track how your post is performing.
If you’re looking to make your Instagram presence, here are some valuable tips to enhance your brand.