Authenticity is one way when you see it. It’s not easily measured. But it’s there. It’s that feeling you get when you see something either incredibly on brand or incredibly off point.
Before the Internet, before social media, brands controlled content. It was a one-way conversation. You saw them in the news; you read about them in the newspaper, you watched their commercials.
Now, that has completely changed. It’s a two-way conversation. Brands don’t control the message. They share that message with the millions of customers and potential customers that can at any time make their voice heard. Authenticity has always been important. Technology has now made it critical.
Strategies for social media authencity:-
1. Everything is now a crisis:-
• Every day the Internet declares someone or something the “Worst Thing Ever.”
• Every day a brand should be connecting more and more on a personal level with their audience.
• They should building brand loyalty and banking affinity That’s why authenticity is important.
2. Organic content:-
• Create good organic content.
• Pitch less and entertain more.
• Partner with people on Snapchat, Vine, Instagram, and Twitter that have loyal audiences.
• Be fun, be engaging, and be willing to poke fun at yourself.
How To Build Authenticity:-
Authenticity is being able to deliver what you are important. It usually includes three steps:
• Finding the potential customers
• Connecting with them and offering them a solution to their problem
• Deliver exactly what you are offering and be genuine in your approach.
You can call yourself authentic if you don’t come through on your word. If you don’t follow these steps, you will not have long term customers. It’s important that you make your consumers trust your services so that they don’t hesitate to build connections.
Why Authenticity Is Important:-
Whether you are on Facebook, Twitter or Instagram, if you’re not authentic in your approach, people will not do business with you. With people being constantly starting with advertisements promising the best products, they have developed a system that detects false promotion from a mile away.
Reasons why authentic necessary in social media marketing:-
1. Builds Your Brand:-
• You’ll find that being authentic is a lot easier than being something you are not.
• From the start, you should always offer services that you are sure that you can deliver in high quality.
• Don’t waste your time trying to convince people with your words.
• Instead, show them why they should buy your products or services by delivering them in high quality.
• Be consistent in your approach and your brand will have a reputation of delivering exactly what you offer.
• This kind of reputation is what you need if you want to build a loyal customer base.
2. Builds Trust:-
• In today’s digital age, when there are more and more people buying online products and services, people need brands they can trust.
• After all, no one wants to spend money on something that they know is fake or untrustworthy.
• You can build trust by delivering what you offer in time
• You’ve taken their money and have no intention of delivering what they paid for.
• Being in a digital age, that customer can leave negative reviews over the internet marking you as less than trustworthy.
• If that happens, your reputation will take a lot of damage.
• Always communicate as it is the key to being more authentic and it also builds trust.
3. Builds A Loyal Community:-
• Loyal customers mean that they will leave good reviews over the internet.
• They might also spread awareness about you through word of mouth.
• This will help your brand more followers and potential customers.
• If you remain authentic with your customers, they will become loyal to your brand.
Importance of authentic social influencers:-
• The Proof Is In The Process.
• Consumers Know Smart Marketing.
• Lifetime Loyalty.
• Fresh Perspective.
Social media marketing voice for authencity:-
• Character/ persona
Ways to matter voice and tone in social media:-
• You cultivate a voice that delights your customers.
• Delighted customers talk positively about your brand, essentially creating new content.
• This content reaches other customers and prospective customers, delivering your brand’s message for you.
Ways to Make Your Brand More Authentic On Social Media:-
• Post more images
• Interview your employees
• Write like you would on your own social profiles.
• Post in real time
• Express opinions.
Hence by all this we can authenticate social media.